www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Bedove X21 - MTK6577 - my experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody,

I just got from DealExtreme a Bedove X21 Smartphone. According to the info provided by UncleTools, it has an ARMv7 processor and hardware MT6577.It comes with Jelly Bean 4.1.2, non rooted. I have been able to configure some settings using Engineer Mode. I have tryied to get root without success. First impression is very positive, performance is very good.
Has anybody else had any experience with this model? Have you been able to root it (with JB 4.1.2)?

Thank you and best regards

[/align]

Edited: Finally rooted. For those having this model who tryied multiple autoroot methods without success, try following my tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-05-07, 21:34)rey69 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everybody,

I just from DealExtreme a Bedove X21 Smartphone. According to the info provided by UncleTools, it has an ARMv7 processor and hardware MT6577.It comes with Jelly Bean 4.1.2, non rooted. I have been able to configure some settings using Engineer Mode. I have tryied to get root without success. First impression is very positive, performance is very good.
Has anybody else had any experience with this model? Have you been able to root it (with JB 4.1.2)?

[/align]

Try the auto root thread in Root, Rom forum. Let us know your results.
(2013-05-07, 23:34)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]

I just from DealExtreme a Bedove X21 Smartphone. According to the info provided by UncleTools, it has an ARMv7 processor and hardware MT6577.It comes with Jelly Bean 4.1.2, non rooted. I have been able to configure some settings using Engineer Mode. I have tryied to get root without success. First impression is very positive, performance is very good.

[/align]

Are they any silicone cases for Bedove x21?Tnx
(2013-05-20, 22:01)cico77 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-07, 23:34)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]

[/align]

Are they any silicone cases for Bedove x21?Tnx

I have been looking for such thing, and found that the only case available is the one coming with the terminal. I am not sure if there is any universal silicone case that you can customize with a cutter and some patience.
Rooted!! I will prepare a tutorial as soon as possible.
(2013-06-04, 01:14)rey69 Wrote: [ -> ]Rooted!! I will prepare a tutorial as soon as possible.

I have loaded a detailed tutorial in "Android Root, ROM and hack" section.
(2013-05-07, 21:34)rey69 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

So, are you talking which your bedove x21 have android 4.1? What place you found this rom? I try to found a JB rom compatible with this phone on the last month, but i don't have any sucess.
(2013-05-07, 21:34)rey69 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hello, if you try to use an apk called "framaroot" you be able to do the root with no dificulties. When you start the apk you can see two methods to unlock the device, choose the boromir, i think, and after this you will reboot your device and that's it. You have a bedove rooted. Another thing to say is, you can download the original rom for bedove x21 on [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], i've flashed my device a lot of times and i can say, it's easy to do.