www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: inew v3 racer air colors final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi i have flashed the rom that you have posted... 1.0.8 fix de. But the problem is the same....
After flashed the color os rom it is stuck on android logo charging n loop...
I have to wait that the rom setup?
Thanks for your help
[quote='dante89' pid='25338' dateline='1401435783']
hi i have flashed the rom that you have posted... 1.0.8 fix de. But the problem is the same....
Thanks for your help
[/q
i use the 1.0.8 rom i posted and then flashed the rom in recovery it workded..the only time i had a problem is when i removed the sdcard from the phone and it did not boot
(2014-05-31, 01:47)bravoooj Wrote: [ -> ]i use the 1.0.8 rom i posted and then flashed the rom in recovery it workded..the only time i had a problem is when i removed the sdcard from the phone and it did not boot

Can you help uploading the rom to server other than needrom. Needrom prohibited our access here Sad

Thanks!
Finally found a way to get the rom. No need to upload it. Thank Bravoooj!

(2014-05-31, 01:47)bravoooj Wrote: [ -> ][quote='dante89' pid='25338' dateline='1401435783']
Thanks for your help
[/q
i use the 1.0.8 rom i posted and then flashed the rom in recovery it workded..the only time i had a problem is when i removed the sdcard from the phone and it did not boot
hi ok...
i don't understand why this don't work on my phone...
I tell you what i 've done:
Flashed 1.0.8 gps fix deutch with sp flshtool.
After i reboot the phone with the mobile uncle tools app & entered in recovery.
So after this i have flashed the color os rom.
No error, but after reboot(no root clicked) appears the inew logo & after 2 seconds the android logo in charging.
Can you answer me?
Thank you
i am also unable to flash this...
Successfully flashed 1.0.8. gps fix, ok
From recovery flashed this update. ok
factory reset, cache reset. done.

Stuck at android logo. I did not remove the sdcard.

Please those who managed to get this work help me!

Nevermind... In case i do not make the resets it works....

Some minor issues:
- The music player cannot recognize my music stored in internal memory. i can play them one by one from the file manager with music app but i cannot see them in music app. not even after scan and system restart.
- The same issue with gallery app. it simply does not recognize my photos from sd card.
- The auto brightness is not well configured. it is way too dark. it works but changes between minimum brightness and minimum + 1 so it is useless.
- EPO does not work for me. I am not sure what is the problem since GPS works but without EPO even when EPO is turned on. It downloads the file successfully but still the gps cannot use epo.
- USB connection with PC (win 8.1) is not stable at all. First time it was ok but since than i cannot use the usb storage it says: "processing, please wait" forever and says: "storage is unavailable". MTP mode does not work either.
Otherwise looks good. I hope these can be solved. Please help me patching these things!
- It is impossible to change imput method. only laban key works nothing else...

With these serious bugs unfortunately i cannot use this even it looks so cool.
(2014-05-31, 17:16)dante89 Wrote: [ -> ]No error, but after reboot(no root clicked) appears the inew logo & after 2 seconds

The OS works after I installed it the second time.

The first time when I install it didn't work. Same as many buddies, the boot stayed at boot screen and did not complete.

I installed it the second time, simply overwrite the first instalment. But this time, I chose "root" before rebooting and the boot process go smoothly.
(2014-05-31, 17:40)Begbie Wrote: [ -> ]Some minor issues:
- The music player cannot recognize my music stored in internal memory. i can play them one by one from the file manager with music app but i cannot see them in music app. not even after scan and system restart.
- The same issue with gallery app. it simply does not recognize my photos from sd card.
- The auto brightness is not well configured. it is way too dark. it works but changes between minimum brightness and minimum + 1 so it is useless.
- EPO does not work for me. I am not sure what is the problem since GPS works but without EPO even when EPO is turned on. It downloads the file successfully but still the gps cannot use epo.
- USB connection with PC (win 8.1) is not stable at all. First time it was ok but since than i cannot use the usb storage it says: "processing, please wait" forever and says: "storage is unavailable". MTP mode does not work either.
Otherwise looks good. I hope these can be solved. Please help me patching these things!

With these serious bugs unfortunately i cannot use this even it looks so cool.

Smart cover does not work neither. When you open cover, the screen can turn on. But when you close it, it seems does not sense it and remain on....
bravoooj, please upload again firmware ColorOS ROM. Thank's.
Please upload firmware again
Pages: 1 2 3 4