www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Root Doogee DG2014 MTK6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

How can I root Doogee DG2014? It has a MTK6582 processor.

Thanks a lot!
Try some of the sticky'd threads above yours in this forum. Many of them cite the MTK6582. Post your results on what did and did-not work for you so others with your phone will know.

For easy reference, sticky threads are up here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
hi,can you write how the phone is working ?batery,gps e.t.c ?
(2014-06-20, 13:50)prilepa_mg Wrote: [ -> ]hi,can you write how the phone is working ?batery,gps e.t.c ?

I own this phone for 2 months, it is good for the price. Battery lasts 2 days in low usage ( calling, texting, max. 2 hours wifi ) and 1 day at school ( wifi, games etc. ). GPS fixes quite fast and the accurancy is between 3 - 4 meters in a car. Sound quality with headphones plugged is worse than my old xperia x8. I recomend to root it, install gravitybox (for customizing UI, brightness levels) and battery doctor with enabled cpu manager ( it underclocks the cpu in sleep mode, required root). I do not know how to repartition internal storage, because tutorials do not work for my phone (EBR files have different size).
any solution for mijue m680?
if you look for a program called VROOT, version 1.7.7 i think its a chinese version.

Just click the green button and bobs yer unkle.

Maybe even dload the english version (ver 1.3) just to familiarise yourself with the layout.
confirm, i have already rooted with " RootGenius "