www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL T100s MTK6592 bricked. please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
To root my phone and upgrade to custom ROM, I went into recovery (TWRP v2.5.0.0) to wipe mode, but instead of selecting just 'Data', 'Cache' and Dalvik, by mistake I had formatted 'system', 'emmc', 'Android Secure' and 'System' as well

Now only recovery works, can go into TWRP, but nothingelse. I cannot use SP flash tool to download as it does not connect or recognise my device.
And I tried to run ADB directly,
I can issue "adb devices" it gives me my device number.
But I cannot "adb shell" as /System/bin/*.sh doesnot exist...
I have
1. "adb remount" success
2. "adb root" got root access
but
3. cannot "adb push rom.zip /Data/rom.zip" but fails copy
and "adb push rom.zip /emmc/rom.zip" fails copy as well.

Please help me, I do not know what to do.
I don't know enough about twrp to help you, I have tried twrp but returned to cwm.

What is emmc according to twrp? what exact did twrp format? Data', 'Cache' 'Android Secure' these three unimportant "system" well needs to be replace as this is the OS

main concern here is what does twrp consider emmc? and what exact was in emmc that twrp deleted? The rest can be fixed, your adb commands make no sense to me,so I assume you aren't familiar with adb.
Just download update.zip (or you can use your rom.zip) of your stock rom and install it using twrp. If you manage to get into recovery, your device is not bricked, because it can be easily fixed. Just use TWRP usb mount function to connect your phone to pc as storage device and copy over your rom.zip. Alternatively, you can use sd adapter to connect sd to your pc and copy rom.zip there. Then again just flash using TWRP.

About SP Flash tool it MUST work, just make sure you install drivers correctly. If you are using 64 bit Windows OS, make sure to turn off driver signature check (if windows 7, while booting press F8 to do that, if windows 8 and later, restart PC while holding shift and there you should find something like "show pc at OS boot"). Also, install drivers manually (through device manager).

@vampirefo I am using TWRP and I am pretty sure that emmc is internal SD card ;)
In that case emmc is also unimportant, thanks for the info.

My concern was if I check emmc from desktop mode, it is very different than just internal sdcard.

Code:
adb shell

cat /proc/emmc

partno:    start_sect   nr_sects  partition_name
emmc_p1: 00000400 00000002 "ebr1"
emmc_p2: 00004800 00005000 "protect_f"
emmc_p3: 00009800 00005000 "protect_s"
emmc_p4: 00014c00 00003000 "sec_ro"
emmc_p5: 0001ec00 0015e000 "android"
emmc_p6: 0017cc00 0003f000 "cache"
emmc_p7: 001bbc00 00200000 "usrdata"
emmc_p8: 003bbc00 00371c00 "fat"

But if all twrp is formatiing is internal sdcard nothing to worry about.