www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [THL T200C] MIUI 4.5 Download ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MIUI v4.5.16 for our phones. I don't take any credits as this has been ported by another member from another forum.
The only thing which I noticed is that flip cover smart view is not working, but that's not a big deal as it is not really useful Tongue

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Edit. Also found Lewa OS

YESSSS!!!!! Thank you so so so much @usblaidas !

I've been looking for any new ROM to flash in hopes of fixing my BT issues. I've also been meaning to try out MIUI since I've heard so many good things. Your post totally made my whole MONTH! So stoked to try it out!
Haha, glad it was useful! MIUI is popular because of its super user friendly interface and iOS like looks. Not sure if that will fix your BT issues though.

Btw, maybe someone has any news about KitKat for this phone? Because I read some comments in thlmobilestore.com that "It is going to be released soon" but some of these comments are like 4 months old!
Full agreement on the Bluetooth assessment. I have a slim belief that *maybe* something got corrupted in mine and that re-writing everything might fix it. It's a long shot, but maybe. Smiling

My understanding is that "thlmobilestore" is a convenient reseller, but isn't THL's website. I was poking and prodding around the THL forum this weekend in hopes of finding something awesome. No such luck.
(2014-06-03, 05:11)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Full agreement on the Bluetooth assessment. I have a slim belief that *maybe* something got corrupted in mine and that re-writing everything might fix it. It's a long shot, but maybe. Smiling

My understanding is that "thlmobilestore" is a convenient reseller, but isn't THL's website. I was poking and prodding around the THL forum this weekend in hopes of finding something awesome. No such luck.

Oh, what THL forum have you found? Could please share?
I believe this is the English version of the THL site:

There is a forum, but unfortunately it's in Chinese. I was using a mobile Chrome extension to translate it on-the-fly.
A small addition to this thread - TWRP 2.7.0 custom recovery.

Most useful feature which I found in this recovery is that it supports usb flash drive/external disk via usb otg cable (only fat32 and exfat though!!!)

Again, I don't take any credits, I just share my finding from the huge landfill called Internet.

(2014-06-03, 03:57)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]YESSSS!!!!! Thank you so so so much @usblaidas !

I've been looking for any new ROM to flash in hopes of fixing my BT issues. I've also been meaning to try out MIUI since I've heard so many good things. Your post totally made my whole MONTH! So stoked to try it out!

Hi @WuddaWaste, were you able to flash the MIUI rom?
I'm new to the forum just got my THL T200C a couple of weeks now. I'm still adamant in rooting it as it will invalidate my warranty. But if the MIUI ROM runs smoothly maybe its worth it to root. :-)
Hi @rayval75 ! Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the forums here!

I unfortunately never got around to installing MIUI. I was super stoked to do it, but never found the time.

I'm still running v1.0.3 on my phone. I just saw NeedROM had a posted v1.0.6. Now I'm tempted to try that instead to see how it goes. My OTA update doesn't seem to recognize a new firmware exists, so either this is an unofficial release or me being rooted has prevented the update from occurring. To the other T200C users out there, is anyone else running this firmware on their phones already?

Finally, rooting the T200C isn't a huge deal. You can always reflash back to stock if you need to. If you choose to root, this root method worked well on mine:
(2014-06-28, 05:16)WuddaWaste Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Finally, rooting the T200C isn't a huge deal. You can always reflash back to stock if you need to. If you choose to root, this root method worked well on mine:

Same here I'm still running v1.0.3, I also want to know if someone has already used the new ROM.

Thanks @WuddaWaste, I'll try out the rooting method you gave.
Pages: 1 2