www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Jiayu G2F \ 3G doesn't works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

i searched in the forum but i don't found the same problems.
i bought, few days ago, a Jiayu G2F. The telephone is new and "normal", so isn't unblocked.
Unfortunatelly the 3G connection doesn't works, so the smartphone uses always the Edge connection.

i tried to change th Band Mode using Mobileuncle, but when i select the SIM, the system shows an error message.

Following details:
com.android.phone error
Android version: 4.2.2

From others research, i understood that the problem is linked to the telephone versions, infact it is a TD-SCDMA.

Can i change the rom from TD-SCDMA to WCDMA version? or activate the European Band?
Have you suggestions to resolve this problem?

I live in Italy.

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Momo.
Hello, can you show a screenshot of your bands in engineering mode?

To answer your question, if it's TD-SCDMA only, no you will not be able to change the bands.
(2014-06-09, 14:33)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, can you show a screenshot of your bands in engineering mode?

To answer your question, if it's TD-SCDMA only, no you will not be able to change the bands.

Hi Sniper47,

thanks for reply.
i can't show the band because when i select Band Mode from in engineering mode, the systems ask me to select the Sim 1 or Sim2 and when i push one Sim, the system give me an error.

if you want i can show the error.

regards,
M.