www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Which phone is similar toHDC Galaxy S4 H9500 MTK MT6589
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone
I'm wondering which other phone has similar hardware:
HDC Galaxy S4 H9500 MTK MT6589
Thanks
The Alps GT-H9500 from lightinthebox.com has same specs and is similar to the HDC. You can also look at the Feiteng H9500
This one is coming out soon
[another site]

Some more specs
http://android-sale.com/de/no-1-s6-5-inc...phone.html
This phone is root?
On April 2013, the first S4 clone to hit the China market is HDC Galaxy S4 H9500.
However, this S4 clone doesn't come close to the original Samsung S4.
The position of the rear camera, it's located at the left side, not like the original Samsung S4 which is located below the LED flash.

There are more S4 clones selling in the market now, which is the closet clone to the original Samsung S4?
I'd say the Feiteng H9500+(with the plus) or the HDC (The brand and model names are used quite loosely), they're the same.
Or even better the No.1 S6, which should have a MT6589T and software features similar to the original S4 like floating touch and smart pause.
These phones come really close to the original.
But there are plenty other S4 clones, just browse a bit.
Thanks for the info.
What about the popularity of rooting/support? Which brand or model is widely discuss in forum?
I can see Feiteng H9500+ is one.

NO.1 S6 looks good. (knowing this model has just newly released this month)
"it really close to original Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, not only the same size body and same interface software."
http://another forum.com/forum/Thread-NO...ting-Touch

Another question: Can Feiteng H9500+ or No.1 S6 has the exact dimension as being 1:1 to Samsung S4? Rolleyes

(2013-07-18, 20:24)MaxP101 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say the Feiteng H9500+(with the plus) or the HDC (The brand and model names are used quite loosely), they're the same.
Or even better the No.1 S6, which should have a MT6589T and software features similar to the original S4 like floating touch and smart pause.
These phones come really close to the original.
But there are plenty other S4 clones, just browse a bit.
Does anyone know Feiteng H9500+ or No.1 S6 has the exact dimension as being 1:1 to Samsung S4?
Which we can use the same S4 casing for Feiteng or No.1 S6? Dunno