www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Note 3 Clone software bug / soft bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone

I just got my phone 2 weeks and after that i was just getting (on a random moment) 1000 pop ups on my phone with ''process name has stopped working'' and after 10 seconds the phone stopped displaying, and after 15 seconds i couldn't hear the music from my music player anymore

After this happened, my phone don't want to boot up anymore, I can still see an android logo, I can still acces the Recovery Mode, a weird chinese Factory mode and I can still see the battery indicator when i am charging my phone!

The biggest problem is, I cannot flash a rom on my phone, because I am not able to install the drivers, so does anyone know how to fix this?

Tnx for help already!

Btw: To get an idea what is wrong with my phone, I made this video to make it more clear!
Is there no one that can help me? )=
You have driver problems in your PC.
Find and prepare a ROM for your phone.

Uninstall VCOM drivers from PC, and reinstall them ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])
Restart computer.
Open SP flash tools, choose scatter file to flash as usual... when ready press download.
Plug phone with cable. Flash starts? ok, if not, turn battery out and in... should work and flash should start.

Good Luck.
PMoto.
Thank you so much man, after installing the drivers the flash tool was able to flash the files to the phone!

Ehrm, now i got a new problem

When i needed to setup the phone, it worked well, but after i had done it and it switched to the Home Launcher, than the phone stopped with working properly. First of all the Back and menu buttons are just gone, they just don't work, and the touch screen is also completely bugged. Also when i press the home button, the phone is only just vibrating!

Can I fix this..?