www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: PLEASE HELP Thunderbird i5s Bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excuse me i recently bought the Thinderbird i5s and yesterday i was downloading the Facebook app and it recently restarted and now it continuisly says "Systemui has stopped working", i was surfing on internet and i found that flashing the device to factory status will fix it but i dont have the firmwares and the flash tools.

-It has 1gb of ram
-MTK6582

Thank you
That is not bricked...

You might want to try clearing cache, then reboot phone.

Menu button > settings > storage > internal storage and phone storage tap cache > clear > reboot

If that doesn't work, can try factory reset. Also can try uninstall Facebook.

Factory reset:

Menu button > settings>backup & reset > factory reset

You dont need to flash anything to go back to factory, unless you made some changes to the system (root and such).
i did the factory reset now it turned on without the status bar and it restarts after a while
In that case, you will likely need to flash the factory ROM. Sounds like the reset script was incorrectly programmed. Or the usrdata contained data crucial data for the OS to run. In either case, it's a crap job by the ROM developer. This is why it's best to avoid cheap unbranded clones.

Do you have a backup, or access to stock ROM ?
i dont have any backup :/