www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Looking for Pouch or case for ZP810?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know a goof website for accecoires for the ZP810 ZP800H?
(2013-05-10, 18:32)ydur Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know a goof website for accecoires for the ZP810 ZP800H?

I doubt you will find something except for the silicone case from zopomobile.
There are quite a few options [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register].

Also, I must plug my humble friends. A great family makes these in a village in the mountains of Thailand. I have one for my h7500+/money/passport etc..., but they can make them to any dimensions for anything. Butter soft leather.
With some DIY efforts, funny results are possible:
modified Kalaideng/KLD series enland PU flip cover
(actually for Lenovo S880)

Lenovo S880=142x78x10mm vs H7500=142x74x10mm (4mm wider)

Heated the sides and bended them a little to the inside, made custom holes for buttons/led flash & speaker...

All @ your own risk offcourse...

[attachment=123]

[attachment=124]

[attachment=125]
Nice!
Thanks for the reply f4z3s and Gizbeat. The option from f4z3s looks really great.

Gizbeat when do i get permission to view other threads?
Gizbeat, that's a nice case, any chance it can be ordered through internet or one does have to travel to Thailand? Tongue

There are quite a few cases on aliexpress for the ZP810/H7500. I have ordered the following:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

plus a cheap silicone case from ebay like the one on zopomobile.

There is one that looks better, that has some metallic retainers for the phone but I am afraid it will scratch it:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-05-16, 15:19)sakisf Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] of some of the work they do
Bought one of those - the retainers are plastic with wire core - not very durable - and not a great fit to hold the phone. I'll cut/remove the retainers and glue a protective backcover inside - then it will be ok.Big Grin

Gizbeat, the custom made cases look very good. the closing mechanism on the sample pics look challenging. is it easy and fast to open and use the phone?

(2013-05-16, 15:19)sakisf Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-05-18, 08:36)bonooman Wrote: [ -> ]Gizbeat, the custom made cases look very good. the closing mechanism on the sample pics look challenging. is it easy and fast to open and use the phone?

It's very quick and easy. The clasp is a simple, smooth slide clasp with a thumb/finger knob.

(picture is from a used camera case, but the knob is the same. Just used this pic because it's a good example picture of the clasp type. see the pictures from the gallery above for other examples)
Pages: 1 2