www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: What do you think of GeekBuying.com?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, I ordered my ZP810 at Geekbuying.com. Any of you guys have experience with ordering something at GeekBuying?
no sorry havent used them before. i did see somewhere before that someone recommended them so i think your all good.
(2013-05-10, 18:44)ydur Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys, I ordered my ZP810 at Geekbuying.com. Any of you guys have experience with ordering something at GeekBuying?

i ordered a imito mx1 on geekbuying whit free shipping and after a month it came to italy. all perfekt!
(2013-05-20, 01:34)maxmax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-10, 18:44)ydur Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys, I ordered my ZP810 at Geekbuying.com. Any of you guys have experience with ordering something at GeekBuying?

i ordered a imito mx1 on geekbuying whit free shipping and after a month it came to italy. all perfekt!

glad to hear. Smiling
Yesterday i recieved my ZP810 from GeekBuying. It came with a Zopo
Protective Soft Case Cover Shell Protector and it looks great. Gps is fine. I has 4.1.2 build number ZP810 20130311.
Which Rom is best with good battery, phone, gps?
@ydur
You have just bought the most popular phone here Big Grin
I myself use the Koteek 0.2.2 ROM. It's clean stock with some useful extras, to be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Follow other instructions to install a recovery/gain root; you can install the ROM(<-telephone software) via CWM/TWRP(<-two recoveries)