www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How do I switch it on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had my iNew V3 for exactly one week and I switched it off earlier today. It now won't switch on again. I've tried charging it because the battery was a little low before holding the power button down. I also removed the battery and reinserted it. Nothing's happening.
I hadn't dropped or mistreated the phone in any way and it was working perfectly till I switched it off.

Does anyone know of a way to remedy this? I'd like it to switch on again Sad
How low was the battery before it died?

Beyond what you're doing, I'd also test to see if you can boot into recovery.
Try holding power + volume-down for 15 seconds or so to try to turn on the device.
If that doesn't work, try holding power + volume-up for 15 seconds or so.
If that doesn't work, try just power by itself again.

Good luck.
(2014-06-17, 06:14)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]How low was the battery before it died?

Beyond what you're doing, I'd also test to see if you can boot into recovery.
Try holding power + volume-down for 15 seconds or so to try to turn on the device.
If that doesn't work, try holding power + volume-up for 15 seconds or so.
If that doesn't work, try just power by itself again.

Good luck.

Thanks, I'll try the power + vol down. Battery was at about 20% when I switched it off, but I left it on charge for about an hour and a half before trying to switch it on the second time so I'm not sure it's a battery problem.

Fingers crossed!
Try to plug the cable to PC, holding the vol+ button. If you ear any sound in pc, flash another ROM. If not, the best is return it to seller...
(2014-06-17, 06:33)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Try to plug the cable to PC, holding the vol+ button. If you ear any sound in pc, flash another ROM. If not, the best is return it to seller...

Thanks, but how do you flash ROM? Sorry, but I've got no idea Undecided
(2014-06-17, 06:36)egauci Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-17, 06:33)nunytes Wrote: [ -> ]Try to plug the cable to PC, holding the vol+ button. If you ear any sound in pc, flash another ROM. If not, the best is return it to seller...

Thanks, but how do you flash ROM? Sorry, but I've got no idea Undecided

Firstly, do you ear any sound? If not you will be wasting your time..