www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: MT6592 - samsung 5 clone question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
just recently bought a new phone it came in a box happylife smart phone with a large 5 print, wood like boxing.

used antu benchmarking found out it is a MT659 cpu model, and the model itself is random jibberish, Googled the name no result but i some how was able to land here jibberish : 706_v92_jbla_fhd
andriod: 4.2.2

i know it is a clone/copy of the samsung s5, but what does this jargon mean

thnx
I think you can supply more detail about the phone,
Your mobile phone seems to be a tengda s5 dapeng g9000 aka Star G9000 (just from a google search)

It seems to have MTK6592, 2 GB RAM, FHD screen and probably 16 GB ROM
I think we have the same phone. The Antutu Benchmark is a pre-installed app and it's version is 3? if yes, the infos in that app is not true.

What I did was, i rooted my phone and uninstall antutu benchmark and install the latest version. I found out that my phone's model number is not MT659 but MT6572.
(2014-06-27, 08:05)iamjasz Wrote: [ -> ]I think we have the same phone. The Antutu Benchmark is a pre-installed app and it's version is 3? if yes, the infos in that app is not true.

What I did was, i rooted my phone and uninstall antutu benchmark and install the latest version. I found out that my phone's model number is not MT659 but MT6572.
many china phone will Hoax, it tell you 2gb ram mt6592 octa core, but in fact it is 1gb ram mt6572. so you want purchase china phone, must find out the famous brand. like goophone, or no.1, famous clone brand