www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: what phone to buy? h7500 or w8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys,

totally new to this Chinese phones. I am in dilemma what phone to get, there are so many.

I have narrowed it to 2 models h7500 or w8, could someone recommend in terms of good Wi-Fi and battery and which has less problems.

thanks.
(2013-05-11, 17:20)saqee Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys,

totally new to this Chinese phones. I am in dilemma what phone to get, there are so many.

I have narrowed it to 2 models h7500 or w8, could someone recommend in terms of good Wi-Fi and battery and which has less problems.

thanks.

The h7500+ is a better looking phone, has a lot more support and ROMs, a very good IPS LCD and very good camera. Over the course of 24 hours, I can get about 6-7 hours screen on time. That's about 4 hours playing YouTube, an hour of phone calls and an hour of just normal flipping around. If you just use it for making a few calls and checking email every once in a while etc... Should get 2 days out of it.

The GPS is standard MTK6589. Cold lock within a 2 or 3 minutes and warm lock usually within a few seconds.

WiFi has been perfect for me.

The MX56 is the sold in China version and is very popular and well received there.

They're both good choices though. Performance wise you should get similar results to h7500+. No one has posted any W8 photos here and not sure about LCD comparison.
Thanks for your reply, would you recommend pandawill site to purchase, h7500 for £127.
(2013-05-11, 20:30)saqee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your reply, would you recommend pandawill site to purchase, h7500 for £127.

Pandawill is okay. I use Lightake. Use coupon code may5. Should work for all products there.
hey, i think its worth saving a bit more money and getting the h7500+ .
i havent seen much either about the w8.
I have hero h7500+ and I very very happy
From china24shop,fast ship