www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Question} Assistive touch.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks.
I recently bought a Goophone i5s. The one i had before was faulty and had to be sent back, but it had assistive touch on it and because the i5s only has 1 button the assistive touch contained the menu, back and home.

The one i have now is great. however the assistive touch is different, it doesn't have the menu / back buttons on it,

Does anyone know which version of assistive touch (or even if its an all together different app) it is that has the menu and back buttons for android?

Thanks
Well I solved this by buying Floating Toucher, The phone needs to be rooted to use the menu button function but i did that and it works great.
Then today i found something out..... For anyone else who has a goophone i5s and dont have assistive touch that includes the android menu button. If u need the open the menu for something just hold down the Volume Down key and it opens the menu, found this out quite by accident, but yes. it works.
There was one I had a long way back. Very programmable for everything. Very good
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
That one looks good, i'll bear that in mind. Thanks Cookiedough.