www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Problem GPS INEW 6000+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening,

I have a portable INEW 6000 + with which I have a problem of GPS that hangs no satelitte. I can therefore serve some unfortunately to me.
From what I read on some forums it would come of the antenna, that would not be powerful enough.
Someone can help him me or to give me of the tricks to make so that this GPS functions.
I have try the fix that didn't give anything of course. I think of having made everything but without result to make so that the GPS of this portable functions!

Thank you for advance.

Cdt,

Bonsoir,

J'ai un portable INEW 6000+ avec lequel j'ai un problème de GPS qui n'accroche aucun satelitte. Je ne peux donc m'en servir malheureusement.
D'après ce que j'ai lu sur certains forums cela viendrait de l'antenne, qui ne serait pas assez puissante.
Quelqu'un peut il m'aider ou me donner des astuces pour faire en sorte que ce GPS fonctionne.
J'ai bien sûr essayer les fix qui n'ont rien donné. Je pense avoir tout fait mais sans résultat pour faire en sorte que le GPS de ce portable fonctionne !

Merci d'avance.

Cdt,