www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help Needed - Ulefone u692
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my rom is all messed up and i have accidentally deleted the download manager apk, dont ask how...

have tried flashing the latest rom without success i cant manage to get the phone to talk to flash tools,

does anyone have a copy of the 4.2.2 stock download manager that comes with the firmware so i can side load it.

regards
Anyone?
See the flash tools thread in tutorials for help with flashing.
Do you happen to know name of apk? Will search my phone for it.
(2014-06-21, 08:06)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]See the flash tools thread in tutorials for help with flashing.

Thanks for reply have tried flashing however can't get the phone to communicate to flashtools to do that mtldroid and pdanet all talk to the phone but whatever I do flashtools I can't make it see the phone

(2014-06-21, 08:11)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]Do you happen to know name of apk? Will search my phone for it.

Cheers, it's actuall called download manager version is something like eng.root 4.2.2.5(then a string of numbers) it's under meg in size. Easy to find with an apk etractor

If you can find and extract I would be very grateful

Regards
Please try the flash tool problem thread. There are many suggestions there.

The name of the apk you're missing is eng.root?
(2014-06-21, 10:40)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Please try the flash tool problem thread. There are many suggestions there.

The name of the apk you're missing is eng.root?

The name of the apk is "download manager"

The version is eng.root.4.2.2.something

I have been on a thread of flash tool problems tried the various ways but had no joy so far, thought it would be easier to just reinstall the apk as other that is what is missing
Can try this. I backup download manager. Name of apk is com.android.providers.downloads.apk
Code:
[quote='cookiedough' pid='26624' dateline='1403325831']
Can try this. I backup download manager. Name of apk is com.android.providers.downloads.apk
[/quote]

Thanks but it didn't work looks like it's a different version, okay will have to sort out the flash tools issue unless I can fine the eng.root version