www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [FOR SALE[ iNew v3 for spare parts (LCD Broken) 45€ SHIPPING INCLUDED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi to all! I will answer all the questions:

1. Stephan, please enable your private messages! Yes, I accept paypal, and the shipping costs to Germany won't be so expensive since we both are in europe =)

2. @Ecuadorianme, sorry, but I wanna try to sell everything =(

thanks a lot!
(2014-07-03, 20:53)kralde Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to all! I will answer all the questions:

1. Stephan, please enable your private messages! Yes, I accept paypal, and the shipping costs to Germany won't be so expensive since we both are in europe =)
Hi,
pm is enabled now, i wasn't aware, that this option is not enabled by default ;)
It could be because of your user level. Newly registered users without 3 posts are not allowed to send PMs. I have upgraded your account.
Thanks a lot
I'll make a new price 75 € SHIPPING COST INCLUDED!
I'm sorry to tell you that, but it's still too expensive

75 + 45 (remplacement screen) = 120

Anybody would rather buy a brand new one at ~115€
Let's say 60 shipping included
I suggest to low the price more. Your price now plus the screen's cost, is 10 euro less than the retail price.
I do not now if someone could buy it and get to all this trouble to replace the screen (with the risk to damage it more) for 10 euro only!!

If I want it, I will not gave more than 40 euro. Off corse this is your product and your choice after all.
You're right. I just wanna sell it xD
Final price: 50 € Shipping included. I need to get rid of this phone asap xD

Thanks!
bump!
Pages: 1 2 3