www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: IS N1PHONE.NET LEGIT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since having the issue of buying an hdc s5 clone and finding out afterwards that it didnt have the correct 3G wcdma frequencies for USA i searched all the s5 clones on the web and even emailed some of the manufactures and no cigar..none have 3G:WCDMA 850/1900 for USA until i came accross this website N1phone.net This is the company that makes the No.1 S7 pro which is a copy of the s5 that i was surprised that in the specs it states that this phone has 3G:WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 which means if this is true then my quest to find a s5 clone that will work with USA 3G is over !!!! can someone confirm that this phone actually does have that and that the site is legit
Its hard to tell if the site is legit. It looks nice, that is sure. Whether its legit is another question. The domain name is protected in who.is which is a bit strange for an official retailer, but it's not conclusive.

As to whether the phones are truly quad-band WCDMA is a very interesting question and I haven't seen anyone posting anything about this phone, so it's difficult to say.
That's what I figured. I found two sellers on aliexpress and dhgate that sell the same phone and it shows the quad band wcdma just like the supposed manufacture N1phone.net . But I found other sellers of this phone and their specs only show dual band wcdma 850/2100. Hmmmm...
I would attempt to contact the site and ask. Make sure buy with PayPal or CC. Don't trust the aliexpress escrow

maybe even you can get them to show the pic of the bands in engineering. That is not conclusive, but if they are official then should have stock on hand and be willing to provide *proof*
i have the same problems, they told me their site 234buy.com..and i wanna buy the NO,1 s7 phone ,s7 looks more powerful through the specifications.
can anyone give some advise?
i decide to buy one ,,,, i need ideas..
(2014-06-22, 22:39)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]I would attempt to contact the site and ask. Make sure buy with PayPal or CC. Don't trust the aliexpress escrow

maybe even you can get them to show the pic of the bands in engineering. That is not conclusive, but if they are official then should have stock on hand and be willing to provide *proof*

It shows that they take PayPal. I have yet to not have any issue from aliexpress. Everything I purchased I received..same with dhgate
(2014-06-24, 12:20)stefan0124 Wrote: [ -> ]i decide to buy one ,,,, i need ideas..

Where are u buying it from, n1phone.net ? If so let me know if it has the 3g quad band frequencies
(2014-06-24, 17:21)mr. ya-di-da Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-24, 12:20)stefan0124 Wrote: [ -> ]i decide to buy one ,,,, i need ideas..

Where are u buying it from, n1phone.net ? If so let me know if it has the 3g quad band frequencies

I bought from the site 234buy.com. and can support 3G in my country,,,,where are you from ? i donot know if can support 3g in your country.