www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: cheap S5 CLONES with 850/1900?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So im still on my quest to find some one that manufactures a S5 clone that has USA 3G hsdpa 850/900/1900/2100. i came across the korean made ones and it has the frequencies that im looking for but the only problem is i cant find any web site that sells the korean made S5. does anyone have any knowledge of these korean made ones and where can i buy one from a real site
Is it really important that it be a clone? If not, take a look at THL T11.
Its over $200..I like it but its out of my price range. I need one no more than $150 with the same 3g frequency 850/1900/2100
Need phones that have 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100 frequency for USA .MUST HAVE 850/1900. The 2100 won't work
You'll be hard-pressed to find a decent phone with those specs in that price range. Especially if you have the expectations that it's even remotely on-par with an S5.
I'm gonna look into the thl t11. Found one for $203 free dhl shipping. Just gonna wait until the mtk6595 lte CPU from mtk spreads like wildfire because u know those will get placed in clone s5 probably.
It is not confirmed whether they will have USA compatible 3G/4G bands by default. Very likely not.

Another point to point to consider is that you will likely waiting until mid 2015 until they drop to $150.
Hi

Some of the forum sponsors offer online chat.

Why not chat to them and they can suggest phones for your consideration.

good luck
Ima keep my eye on the THL T11 this is the phone I will probably get. If I can find a clone s5 for under $100 that has 850/2100..at least it will have one of the frequencies (850) Ima get one also to play around with. Can always sell it later
I think there are a couple of decent $100 clones with 850. Check out Jiake, Mpie, Star.