www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [$25 Picture Contest] Buildings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
not really the greatest shot, but this is from the Xiaomi Redmi 1s, HDR mode turned on.
Entry #1 from me. A mosque near where I live. Slightly edited with snapseed (and cropped). Bigger size at gdrive. Taken with Xiomi Note.

P/S - Im not sure I have PayPal account but hey, if it''s too hard to send e the dough, bake it and pass it around. Smiling

Entry #2 from me. A test shot to check if the Xiomi Note is usable for night photography. Slight adjustment and crop in Adobe Lightroom.. Smiling
Playing with the default camera on my UMI C1. Just a picture of a random building with HDR setting on.
Images taken from my old Star B94M (B943) using Camera FV-5
This one is the INPE (National Institute of Space Research) here at our university:
[Image: N3xdAx1.jpg]

And this one is a old-style house I found near my place, I think it's gorgeous:
[Image: 4x7k9mG.jpg]
Last entry from me. I had to wait for a few days for it to rain and the right time to make this photo possible to capture with the Xiomi 1S. Fullsize image is about 4.5MB.

PS - I have a PayPal account but not sure as its mainly used to buy, not received. Can the organizer somehow convert the price into playstore credit or something?
(2014-09-05, 09:01)grungemann Wrote: [ -> ]Last entry from me. I had to wait for a few days for it to rain and the right time to make this photo possible to capture with the Xiomi 1S. Fullsize image is about 4.5MB.

PS - I have a PayPal account but not sure as its mainly used to buy, not received. Can the organizer somehow convert the price into playstore credit or something?

Man, it's 2014. Get a proper PayPal account. Even my 70 year old mom has a PayPal Drool
(2014-09-05, 11:55)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-05, 09:01)grungemann Wrote: [ -> ]Last entry from me. I had to wait for a few days for it to rain and the right time to make this photo possible to capture with the Xiomi 1S. Fullsize image is about 4.5MB.

Man, it's 2014. Get a proper PayPal account. Even my 70 year old mom has a PayPal Drool

Well, we dont really use it back here. Most online purchase are done through online bank transfer.
I have asked admin about this. They can send the money to any PayPal account you choose. Maybe you have a friend with one? The other option is Amazon gift card.
(2014-09-05, 12:36)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]I have asked admin about this. They can send the money to any PayPal account you choose. Maybe you have a friend with one? The other option is Amazon gift card.

Thanks for all your troubles.. I had it sorted out with PayPal just now.
These images were taken with my old Galaxy Note 2, slightly edited and cropped.

This one is of the library at my university during the winter time.
[attachment=1787]

This is one of the buildings in the downtown campus.
[attachment=1788]

This one was taken downtown during a festival in the summer.
[attachment=1789]
Pages: 1 2 3