www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Samsung S5 Clone Bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bricked my phone. I need your help to fix this.

Honestly, i don't know what happened to my phone. It's rooted, i access the system files copied and replaced some files. When i restarted my phone it doesn't show anything anymore but the light is on. If i'll press volume up and power button it'll show "Android system recovery <3e>". I tried a lot of procedure, tutorials, how to's over the net but none of them work.

Also my phone was not recognized by MTKDroidTools unless I press volume down + home + power buttons (I think this is download mode but the screen shows nothing). when MTKDroidTools detected my phone it shows that my phone do not have IMEI, have to folders but do not have root access.

I also tried flashing rom to the phone using SP flash tool but the tool doesn't recognized my phone.

I need your help. What should i do?

Samsung S5 clone
MT6572 (as to MTKDroid)
SM-G900 (as to the box) SM-G9008 (as to the about page in the settings and antutu when it's still running) SM- N900I (as to MTKDroid) - I don't know what is the real one but SM-N900I happened when i bricked my phone.
2 gig ram
quad core
Well you replaced files in system, there is always a chance of a brick. First thing is first, try the fix SP flash tools thread in the tutorials forum here - Sounds like you may need to reinstall ADB drivers.

Make sure to follow the flashing a ROM guide step by step in the tutorial section as well.
(2014-06-25, 12:46)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]Well you replaced files in system, there is always a chance of a brick. First thing is first, try the fix SP flash tools thread in the tutorials forum here - Sounds like you may need to reinstall ADB drivers.

Make sure to follow the flashing a ROM guide step by step in the tutorial section as well.

My fault and i learned my lesson.

Will visit the forum.

ADB drivers of my phone or pc?
No big deal man, I was just addressing the part regarding *I honestly don't know what happened*

You don't need to install any drivers on the phone. Even if you install PDANet. The important thing is drivers on PC.
(2014-06-25, 14:12)NexusTrix Wrote: [ -> ]No big deal man, I was just addressing the part regarding *I honestly don't know what happened*

You don't need to install any drivers on the phone. Even if you install PDANet. The important thing is drivers on PC.

I tried everything you told me and on the tutorial forum but my phone is still not detected by flash tools. Sad