www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: H7500+ screen issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys. when i unlock my h7500+, im on the home page, i swipe to the right and theres a little jitter of lag.. its like the wallpaper moves before the icons do..
its really hard to explain.. it doesnt happen on any other page... only on the home page and swiping tot he right.
has anyone experienced this?
(2013-05-13, 08:16)The187Hitman Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys. when i unlock my h7500+, im on the home page, i swipe to the right and theres a little jitter of lag.. its like the wallpaper moves before the icons do..
its really hard to explain.. it doesnt happen on any other page... only on the home page and swiping tot he right.
has anyone experienced this?

Weird...
all smooth for me here,
Go to developer menu -> transition animation should be 1x
since i posted this. i upgraded to 4.2.1 from 4.1.2 ... no problem now..was it a ROM issue?
The new 4.2.1 is better optimized than the older and sometimes stuttering 4.1.2, so yes this was a ROM issue,
Also, using another launcher like [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] or [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] instead of the stock one can smoothen your experience.