www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: earpiece volume using mobileuncle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to increase earpiece volume on wifes Inew V3 but not sure which setting I should be altering, any help would be grateful,
Thanks
Anybody????
Is it for the built-in earpiece?
If so, go to Normal Mode. Try adjusting the values for each of the levels (0-6)
If you want to adjust the volume for phone calls, select type Sph. Type Sip is for VoIP. Mic is for Mic sensitivity. Media is for music, videos, games. I don't know what the others are for.
(2014-07-05, 14:51)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]Is it for the built-in earpiece?
If you want to adjust the volume for phone calls, select type Sph. Type Sip is for VoIP. Mic is for Mic sensitivity. Media is for music, videos, games. I don't know what the others are for.

yep,the built-in earpiece,there are several different settings and i dont know which one to adjust,everything else is loud enough its just the earpiece when she receives calls,its not quite loud enough.
thanks
(2014-07-05, 16:00)skuzzb Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-05, 14:51)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]Is it for the built-in earpiece?

yep,the built-in earpiece,there are several different settings and i dont know which one to adjust,everything else is loud enough its just the earpiece when she receives calls,its not quite loud enough.
thanks

I'm having exactly the same problem and although I've tried all manner of settings, nothing has worked, so if you do find a solution, I'd love to know what you did.

Thanks.