www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: H30-T00 MT6572 data connection not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hallo,
I recently bought a Huawei Honor 3C (H30-T00 MT6572)
Everything works perfectly fine, except for my data connection (3G).

I have tried the following things without succes:
Changing the IMEI to the IMEI on the original sticker underneath the battery (i found out that it was different from the IMEI that Android said i have)
Both of my simcards show the same IMEI, though behind the battery it shows 2 different numbers. I have been unable to change both to different ones, but changing both to one of the correct numbers did not work out.

I also have tried to do a system restore, did did not work either.

I have tried to search on google but i have been unable to find any solution for my phone.
My 2G connection works fine though (i can call and send SMS).

My APN settings are also correct.

Is there anyone who has any idea?

Thanks in advance!
SnooHD
Have you tried swapping the SIMs? Are you sure your carrier supports your model's 3g frequencies?
(2014-06-29, 20:29)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried swapping the SIMs? Are you sure your carrier supports your model's 3g frequencies?

I have tried swapping sims, with the same result.
How can check if my provider supports the frequencies?

I have Vodafone NL, wich is one of the bigger providers here in Holland.

Thanks,
SnooHD
Looks like most of nl covered by 900. Some 2100 in cities
If you are not in a city and if the phone does not have 900, it could be why no 3g. What freq. does that phone support? If you don't know then check engineering mode with mobile uncle tool download from play.

Also make sure 3g/auto is set in networks and not 2g only.
(2014-06-29, 22:56)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like most of nl covered by 900. Some 2100 in cities
If you are not in a city and if the phone does not have 900, it could be why no 3g. What freq. does that phone support? If you don't know then check engineering mode with mobile uncle tool download from play.

Also make sure 3g/auto is set in networks and not 2g only.

I have installed the app, but in the engineering mode there are many options, where can exactly find the freqency? Smiling
In my settings 3g is turned on.
Try mtk engineer / telephony tab / band mode. If the phone has 900, should see 900gsm under wcdma. Check both the sim if phone is dual sim.
(2014-06-29, 23:56)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]Try mtk engineer / telephony tab / band mode. If the phone has 900, should see 900gsm under wcdma. Check both the sim if phone is dual sim.

Both simcards show EGSM900 as active.
I added the screenshots in this post.

[Image: smzwh0.png]
[Image: 2r5q2xk.png]
EGSM 900 not same WCDMA GSM 900. Your phone doesnt have 900 3g. Look under UMTS. The phone 850/2100 for 3g.
(2014-06-30, 00:51)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]EGSM 900 not same WCDMA GSM 900. Your phone doesnt have 900 3g. Look under UMTS. The phone 850/2100 for 3g.

Is there anyway to change the frequency?
Either software or hardware... Sad
(2014-06-30, 01:06)SnooHD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-30, 00:51)DirKNirK Wrote: [ -> ]EGSM 900 not same WCDMA GSM 900. Your phone doesnt have 900 3g. Look under UMTS. The phone 850/2100 for 3g.

Is there anyway to change the frequency?
Either software or hardware... Sad

Sorry for the bad news, there is no way to change it.
Pages: 1 2