www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Tools] Ultimate ADB USB VCOM MediaTek Driver Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
thank you sir
Thanks man!
I am having problems I have a blu vivo iv the driver didn't work I need to communicate with sp tools,,, I have firmware,, just cant get sp tools to work with my phone,, someone please help... the phone is in a boot loop and I can get to factory boot
sir thank you for help.my mt6582 is is on boot loop .how can i enable my usb debugging. i try fatory resset and doent work sir..plz help me
plz help me my phone is brick how can i enable my usb debugging

My tablet a5500 (MT6582) started installing ROM yesterday using sp tools after 12 hours of attempts,
But it stopped at the "red progress par 100%" so I unplogged the cable and connected it back but it turned into the "searching" status and the tabled is not recognizes any more
BTW, My Windows xp 32-Bit offers me those drivers when I try to manually add a hardware
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Image: b836g7.png]
I got a problem with my mtk6592 SMG900F , By error I wiped all the file inside the phone, system included, I formatted it from recovery mode and it's the only thing it works for now.
What can I do in order to install a new operative system? ty.
Thanks Smiling
thank man
Thanks Dude.
I'm very very thankful to you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9