www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: STAR S7589 - A Stock Factory ROM is Needed Please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello guys,

I'm looking for a Stock Factory ROM for STAR S7589 4GB Phone.

something very new and UNMODIFIED, not touched, not rooted not nothing Big Grin just plain stock and clean factory rom.

I hope I can find help here.

thanks in advance
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

I believe this is the newest stock ROM, register and login on Needrom.com to download the ROM.
There are 2 versions, the "1GO" version is probably meant for the 4Gb model, which you will want to use.
The other version is "2.4GO" meant for the 8Gb version.

There are several other, stock and custom, ROMs you can find over here:

Hope I helped
thanks MaxP101...

maybe I forgot to say: I need a ROM away from needrom.com

I'm a member there, and tried almost all roms for the S7589..

they r modified roms and I want a clean stock one.
Try this one then: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
It's stock but has root, not something that will ever get in your way, and some bloatware is removed, so it's clean from what I could make up from the google translation.
Also, most stock chinese ROMs aren't very clean..
thanks again.

actually I managed to contact a chinese friend to try asking him if he could find me what I'm looking for due to language difficulties you know Tongue and after 1 day he sent me a ROM Image: v89_jbl1a698_20130422.rar

it's a stock ROM, not rooted just plain factory ROM with no Change log Sad

the link you mention above is for: v89_jbl1a698_20130422_LF

I don't know this LF one... nor do I know if it's after or before v89_jbl1a698_20130422 and is it a custom ROM or what?

in the link you supplied it says it's a modified ROM by some user (vssjw) and claimed to be based on the: Offcial ROM release: v89_jbl1a698_20130422_LF.

but I didn't hear anyone mentioning a release with (LF) at the end of the release name!

or....

maybe the one I have is already this release since both are the same date if you see: 22th of April 2013 and it may happen that it got renamed and the LF was removed!

who knows..!!

I'm waiting for something newer to be certain for sure if you know what I mean.

thanks again buddy, your help is much appreciated.

::EDIT::

ROFL!!! guess what?? this site you linked has some QQ numbers for the members... I have QQ chat program and I have this member: APK number in my list but in different category than the Android Friends!!!!!

even my friend who got me the ROM I told u about is a common friend to me and APK.

this is sooooo funny and I had to mention it!!!
Okay then, seems it's a small world we live in isn't it Tongue?
Maybe you could share a ROM that suits your needs with the others in the Star Tengda S7589 forum once you've found it.
Hallo

kann mir jemand dieses ROM Image: v89_jbl1a698_20130422.rar zukommen lassen
vielen Dank im Voraus

English translation:
Hello

can anyone that has this ROM image:
v89_jbl1a698_20130422.rar send it to me
Thanks in advance
@Dl5vz
Has the ROM you mentioned, try to post in English next time so everyone understands what's you're trying to say ;)
(2013-05-29, 18:50)MaxP101 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Has the ROM you mentioned, try to post in English next time so everyone understands what's you're trying to say ;)
But i cant speak Chinesian language, where i have to click to download the stock rom please ?
Waded through the crappy translations for you and got the link Thumbs Up:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&uk=1462488613
the password is not "x67p", it's "f5iw", have fun and reply if it worked out for you.
Pages: 1 2