www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Stock 4.2.1 Zopo ROM 10 MAY 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

More detailed instructions on the main site (skip over the steps regarding root) - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Quick and dirty:
1- Download the ROM from the link above
2- Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and verify in device manager
3- Download, extract and run [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
4- Load appropriate scatter
5- Turn Off Phone, pull out the battery and put it back in
6- Click 'Upgrade Firmware' on Flash Tools
7- Plug in Phone - You will see it install the rom. Takes about 2 or 3 minutes. It should finish with a green circle
8- To start fresh without the Chinese apps - wipe Dalvik, Cache, Factory Reset, Reboot
• Bam you're a ninja.

Enjoy
Thank you for this rom and instructions.

It has taken me a while to understand it and try it out, but I finally upgraded my phone.

If I can do it anyone can... but I might write some detailed steps for others as it is a little daunting when its the first time...

I just need to understand how to root and install CWM now
(2013-05-15, 23:48)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

More detailed instructions on the main site (skip over the steps regarding root) - [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Quick and dirty:
• Download the ROM from the link above
• Install [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and verify in device manager
• Run [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
• Load appropriate scatter
• Turn Off Phone, pull out the battery and put it back in
• Click 'Upgrade Firmware' on Flash Tools
• Plug in Phone - You will see it install the rom. Takes about 2 or 3 minutes. It should finish with a green circle
• To start fresh without the Chinese apps - wipe Dalvik, Cache, Factory Reset, Reboot
• Bam you're a ninja.

Enjoy

does this rom have the language Hebrow in it ?
My CAESAR now is a galaxy s3. I change the build.prop and reboot.