www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Any wcdma pentaband, dual sim, lte phones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I love my Lenovo k910 and it ticks most of the boxes I need including 3g working perfectly on T-Mobile USA and UK and everywhere else I travel. But it doesn't have lte or an sd slot. A friend is looking for a similar phone but wants a dual sim, USA tmobile compatible lte phone with an sd slot. I've looked at the K920 (too big), Honor 6, Ascend p7 and HTC One e8. All seem like great phones but none show the 1700 band required for 3g on Tmobile USA and no indication on their exact lte bands. Personally I don't care about 4g as my 3g+ is plenty fast and is easier on the battery, but he does.

Does anyone have recommendations on current or upcoming dual sim phones that he should look at?
1900 may be fine for T-Mobile depending on where he lives. All of T-Mobile 3g is being refarmed to 1900. If not in 1900 area, switch to AT&T.
(2014-07-05, 03:11)Bacon_Puffs Wrote: [ -> ]1900 may be fine for T-Mobile depending on where he lives. All of T-Mobile 3g is being refarmed to 1900. If not in 1900 area, switch to AT&T.

AT&T is not in the picture at all. But are there any phones out there that at least come close? Any ideas please.