www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root MTK6582 with android 4.4.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2014-07-24, 17:46)Andy72 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And don't forget to use SP flash again to flash boot (with pacth) and recovery (modified) in the end.

If still don't fix your problem, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll help you my dear , good lock Big Grin
(2015-02-11, 20:13)akwangwu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

And don't forget to use SP flash again to flash boot (with pacth) and recovery (modified) in the end.

If still don't fix your problem, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll help you my dear , good lock Big Grin
Thank managed.
(2015-02-11, 20:13)akwangwu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you tried that tutorial and your android hasn't still rooted and just only shellroot, please let me know when you tried vroot or iroot or framaroot but failed, I'll try my best to help you.
(2015-02-12, 18:27)akwangwu Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you tried that tutorial and your android hasn't still rooted and just only shellroot, please let me know when you tried vroot or iroot or framaroot but failed, I'll try my best to help you.
See this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

should be fix your android kitkat with mt6582, good luck Thumbs Up
Hello guys!

Does anyone have cwm recovery image for MTK6582 s5 because i can't connect it to the pc.I tried everything and still unknown device in device manager.
Thank you in advance!
Hello guys!
i have the mtk6582 s5 sm g900. With imei problem that cant be fixed.
Does anyone have cwm recovery image?
I can't connect it to pc because it recognice unknown device in device manager.
I tried everything but nothing works for me.
Thanks in advance!
(2015-02-13, 21:59)George46ko Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys!

Does anyone have cwm recovery image for MTK6582 s5 because i can't connect it to the pc.I tried everything and still unknown device in device manager.
Thank you in advance!"

Have u enabled USB debugging already in the setting, developer?
Have u enabled developer mode by clicking kernel for several time, in the about phone?

Thumbs Up
(2015-02-14, 10:53)akwangwu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 21:59)George46ko Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys!

Thank you in advance!"

Have u enabled USB debugging already in the setting, developer?
Have u enabled developer mode by clicking kernel for several time, in the about phone?

Thumbs Up
Yes i already done that... but nothing still unknown device
i need cwm recovery or just the default recovery because when i boot the phone in recovery mode the screen is black and after that it rebooting
Hi George46ko !

I suggest you to try different versions of drivers for Windows:
1)MTK65xx_ADB_USB_Driver_2012.08.27_v3
2)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_Windows8_1.4
3)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_XP-Vista-Windows7_1.1.23
4)MTK65xx_USB_VCOM_Drivers_XP-Vista-Windows7_1.5
5)MTK6589_PdaNET_ADB_VCOM_Drivers
6)pdaNET_4150.zip
7)PDAnet-64bit.zip
REMEMBER to disable driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 8.

When you will find the proper driver, if you want to fix your imei problem, install MTK Droid Tool and follow the video tutorial at the link below:

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ierbMHOQGeQ
(2015-02-18, 04:54)Cleopatra Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]&v=ierbMHOQGeQ

Thanks i will try it and i ll tell you
Pages: 1 2 3 4