www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Flash CWM if other tutorials fail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
recovery size will not be a big problem if we followed this tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Quote: Have you used Linux before or are you planning on trying cygwin?

i haven't used linux before but i'm using cygwin
also i think this tutorial will be easier if we used michfood Boot/Recovery repack utils for WINDOWS
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
this tool will make unpack & repack process a lot easier which mean no scripts no cygwin and no linux
ahh well there is nothing stopping you writing a Windows variant and posting in the Tutorials area.

This is Linux corner and I use Linux. I can not use any Windows tool such as Flashtool mentioned in the PDF link

thanks
Changed policy as I had stripped kernel from original needrom source CWM recovery. It did not include a License.
By removing the kernel, I no longer need to comply with GPL but I am pretty sure the left over called ramdisk, needs an Apache License so I include mention of it in the ramdisk download.
Dear Sir, How can have the dumchar info in rooted mt 6735 lollipop? The command cat /proc/dumchar_info is not working in #, please help. Thank you in anticipation.
Pages: 1 2