www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I have a big problem :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody! I'm happy to find this forum. I'm form italy and nobody can not help me and I hope you can help me. I have an Star s7589, in the first days it work good, but from 3/4 days I can't use it because it's continue going to crash. I try to reboot it, I try to factory reset but nothing is change. Now I want to try a new rom, but I don't how can I do it... Please can you help me to do it??? I'm very unhappy now for my mobile phone Sad... I hope to use it very quikly... Thank you..
Have you tried the guide from this forum?

There are only 3 topics, but here is the direct link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-05-17, 04:45)OviEcc Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody! I'm happy to find this forum. I'm form italy and nobody can not help me and I hope you can help me. I have an Star s7589, in the first days it work good, but from 3/4 days I can't use it because it's continue going to crash. I try to reboot it, I try to factory reset but nothing is change. Now I want to try a new rom, but I don't how can I do it... Please can you help me to do it??? I'm very unhappy now for my mobile phone Sad... I hope to use it very quikly... Thank you..

i had the same problem before. It seems some of their units are really faulty.
after an exchange, my new unit is working like a charm.

try erasing the eMMC via the stock recovery menu, once it boots up all the useless apps will be gone.
(2013-05-27, 11:46)trac006 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-17, 04:45)OviEcc Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody! I'm happy to find this forum. I'm form italy and nobody can not help me and I hope you can help me. I have an Star s7589, in the first days it work good, but from 3/4 days I can't use it because it's continue going to crash. I try to reboot it, I try to factory reset but nothing is change. Now I want to try a new rom, but I don't how can I do it... Please can you help me to do it??? I'm very unhappy now for my mobile phone Sad... I hope to use it very quikly... Thank you..

try erasing the eMMC via the stock recovery menu, once it boots up all the useless apps will be gone.

This is a tempory solution as works until the phone plays up again.

Is this hardware or a OS problem in your point of view
(2013-07-01, 15:36)dmcintosh Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-27, 11:46)trac006 Wrote: [ -> ]

This is a tempory solution as works until the phone plays up again.

Is this hardware or a OS problem in your point of view

This really sounds like the faulty phone that I had previously.
To me, this sounds like a OS problem which i think, can be fixed by installing a new ROM.

But then, you are back to the problem of installing CWM.