www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Q] Replica Note 3 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.
I have a Replica Samsung Note 3 for quiet i time.([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register])
After a mountain bike ride the phone started to open apps by itself.
There are some days i cant almost cant use it, others its almost normal.

I already removed the plastic protection from the screen and use a proper liquid cleaning solution.
Still the same.

Any sugestion?
Where a can find replacement parts?

I read about the screen may be under some pressure.
It only opens apps on both limits of side of the screen.

Thanks for your timeSmiling
Because your failure happened during a mountain bike ride, I'm guessing that the shock and vibration caused something to come loose. Hopefully it's just a connector. And hopefully it's not a solder joint.

If it were me, I'd watch a video on how to disassemble that phone (or a similar phone) and pay attention to where the connectors are -- specifically those for the touch screen. Then I would disassemble my phone to that point, press against those connectors, then re-assemble and see if that fixes it.
(2014-07-15, 09:52)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Because your failure happened during a mountain bike ride, I'm guessing that the shock and vibration caused something to come loose. Hopefully it's just a connector. And hopefully it's not a solder joint.

If it were me, I'd watch a video on how to disassemble that phone (or a similar phone) and pay attention to where the connectors are -- specifically those for the touch screen. Then I would disassemble my phone to that point, press against those connectors, then re-assemble and see if that fixes it.

Hi WuddaWaste. Thank you for replying.
That's one of my fears having to disassemble the phone.
I already bough a kit of small tools for smartphones.
Again thank you.
There's very little to be afraid of. Just clear a working space, have containers ready to keep track of screws, and be patient while working. I'm just hoping it's an easy, straightforward fix.

Good luck. Be sure to report back and let us know how it goes!