www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: problem with memory and rom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to everyone
I buy Samsung s5 clone with HD ready screen MTO 6592 CPU 2 GB ram and 16 GB rom .
Today when I tried to download something, the download was stopped by the phone because it said that the memory is full.. But I have just 1gb busy on 14gb free!
How can I solve this problem?
Second question: someone know how I can change the ROM on this phone and get another Samsung s5 clone ROM? Because this one is terrible.
I trie to start the phone in dfu mode but is all in chinese!!
Please can you help me to fix these problem?
Please I'm frustrated

Thank you to everyone
Hi

system settings -> Storage -> change default to SD card (if not already done)

2) Is your device rooted?
b) Do you have a custom recovery installed?

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FULL BACKUP before next bit please

3) If rooted, move apps to sd card ---not system apps using a playstore app......there is a bunch of them to try
cleanmaster is what I use.

Test phone works......do another backup

4) Install a root file manager and go to /data/app and delete any junk
go to /system/app and delete any junk

test phone by full reboot......if any problems full backup thru recovery and make one change at a time
full reboot to test.

good luck

Factory mode
###########
can't be changed

ROM changing
###########
The safest is to only flash a full rom made for your phone.

good luck
I already done what you say in step one, but no change. The system marks that i have 14gb free but when i try to download an app it says that memory is full.
How about answering the questions for (2) and processing to move stuff out of Internal storage and onto SD card?

You can not stop at (1) and expect instant success please.

Also I forgot to mention, you may need to do a full reboot after (1)
Uso any file explorer and you'll see that it's actually only 4gb ROM, the entire info from that clone it's fake (i bought the same one from the description you're giving). It says it's HD 1080p but it's actually 720p.
The antutu, the mobileuncle and the ludashi apps it has are modified to show also fake info. If you already rooted the phone, you can uninstall those three apps, and download from google play store the real antutu benchmark and the real mobileuncle. Also you can uso some apps to check the real hardware.