www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: SOLD: iNew V3 V4.0 WCDMA 900/2100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am selling my iNew V3 to make room for something else,
this one should be interesting for the European peeps here, as it is the WCDMA 900/2100 version. (V4.0 900/2100 on IMEI Sticker)

the phone comes with original packaging,
as extras:
1 original Flipcase (never used)
1 silicone case (transparent white, has blue stains from Jeans)
1 new Screen protector

the phone has the original 1.0.1 ROM (the newer one for 900/2100) where App&Storage partition are rolled into 1 partition (same as with the 850/2100 ROM 1.0.4)

its in very good condition, as it was always carried in the silicone case, so no scratches or blemishes.

asking price 120 Euro, standard postage included, if you want express or insured, this has to be paid by yourself. The phone will be sent from Austria, so only EU.
Alternative, if you live in Switzerland, i can send in CH also.
If you do not live in EU but want it - we can figure something out also.
it came to my attention that 120 Euro is basically the price now you pay for a new one.
but when you buy a new one you do not know if you will get a 900/2100 WCDMA one.
still, i will decrease the price to 110 Euro, same shipping details as described above.
I was going to tell you this, actually cheaper than 120 euro now. But of course some people will save on duties if order within Europe? Or still must pay duties within European Union?
exactly, within the EU no tax.
(2014-07-16, 18:09)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]exactly, within the EU no tax.

hi,
due to unknown reason I can't send you a PM(don't have the permissions to do so!!!)
Anyway, I'm interested in buying a phone.
If it is still not sold, PM me,and we can get to the details. Smiling

Cheers...
(2014-07-17, 18:02)IgyBoy Wrote: [ -> ]

hi,
due to unknown reason I can't send you a PM(don't have the permissions to do so!!!)

Cheers...

you have mail errm PM
(2014-07-18, 16:37)linr76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-17, 18:02)IgyBoy Wrote: [ -> ]

hi,

Cheers...

you have mail errm PM

I saw your PM, but im unable to respond to it. I get the same mesage that I don't have permission to do so. Bit confused,but ok..
Can you please send me a PM with your email address and I'll write back. Tnx.
a slight reminder and push...
Sorry for a delay... continued our conversation through email....
np. sold...