www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help M-HORSE N9000W not powering on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all
Please, last week i've recived a phone (M-Horse N9000W), i've put in the SIM, SD card, powered up perfectly, found network, used if for a little, tryed to install Google Maps, that required some aditional app google play i think or smth like that, and when it was downloading that it froze and went dark. I tryed to take out the battery, change the battery, to charge it and nothing... i don't think the phone got any LED on front cause nothing is lightin up.. i've removed the battery wille the phone was plugged to usb and used a measuring tool and the phone gets power... it just won't start. Tryed holding vol up home and power, vol down home power, home and power, vol up and power, vol down and power... nothing. i've plugged in too see if odin recognize it and... nope . Is there a solution or i have to send it back, only the downside to this is that i have to send it to China from Africa and it will take a lot of time and very expensive.
thank you very much for your help.
Did you do anything to your phone? Did you install a ROM or anything like that?

Test to make sure the battery is pressed against contacts inside the phone. Sometimes battery can be a bit lose and not make full contact.
Hello
thank you very much for your reply. I do nothing. First, i was thinking that it is a problem of the battery and i tested it. it is not the battery.