www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] T100 TWRP error when installing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm trying to install any ROM using the TWRP tool from [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
. The error I get is "Kernel does not have support for reading SELinux contexts. Unable to open Zip file. Error flashing zip.."

The same error regardless of the Rom. Can anyone suggest any other version of TWRP or CWM that has been used successfully to install ROMs on T100s?
Many ROMs need to be flashed with CWM.

Are you getting errors with CWM as well?
according to "SHOW" English text you try this
Quote:Installation should be made from inside another modded recovery. For those who still has the stock one, preferable way is to flash this recovery with FlashTool.
To flash this recovery with FlashTool, you need to extract recovery.img from the archive and use your stock scatter file.

Have you succeeded in putting this recovery image onto your phone the way the ROM builder desires?

As a matter of fact ROMs can be built for custom recoveries or for Flashtool but not both
If you have downloaded that ROM and unzipped it.
if it contains system.img, boot.img, EBR etc you must use Flashtool

If it contains a big folder and the recovery.img as a bonus then you can't use Flashtool but a custom recovery.

I have not downloaded this zip so if you understand move on, if unsure post the names of the files in the unpacked zip.

good luck