www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Change Boot Logo and bootanimation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have ran into a few tutorials on changing bootlogo and boot animation. i am really interested in customizing these features on my hero H7500+. i run a lewa custom rom and i have succeeded in locating the bootanimation.zip in ''system/media'' how ever my new customized animation doesn't seem to work. also i dont have any idea on how to go about changing the bootlogo(ZOPO)....anybody who has successfully done this should please put me through on the procedures.....Thanks in anticipation
(2013-05-18, 01:20)spicyuzo Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] Looks easy ;)
If you just want a simple boot animation change, [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and has many preset animations ready to go. Don't use the tablet animations though.
(2013-05-18, 01:20)spicyuzo Wrote: [ -> ]I have ran into a few tutorials on changing bootlogo and boot animation. i am really interested in customizing these features on my hero H7500+. i run a lewa custom rom and i have succeeded in locating the bootanimation.zip in ''system/media'' how ever my new customized animation doesn't seem to work. also i dont have any idea on how to go about changing the bootlogo(ZOPO)....anybody who has successfully done this should please put me through on the procedures.....Thanks in anticipation

Hi,

I use ROM Toolbox Pro. It's very easy to use for nearly every rooted Android phone.
Thanks all for your advice...so after a lot of researches i discovered these:
Aniboot and RomToolbox pro both change bootanimation but gives a very small resolution on h7500+
So i flashed some samsung galaxy nexus bootanimations and these fit exactly with my h7500
So i need help with changing the splashscreen...thanks for your contributions so far