www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROM FOR STAR N9389 / ULEFONE /HDC GALAXY S3 Legend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I 've all over the net, and so far , no sign of any ROM to download for the STAR 9389.
Needrom doesn't have it, talking mobi iether.

Does anybody knows a link or a place to find a rom (preferred cable flash)

Thanks
(2013-05-19, 01:59)papy_mersmg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,
I 've all over the net, and so far , no sign of any ROM to download for the STAR 9389.

Thanks

I have only original rom and root + recovery files
(2013-05-25, 16:28)popsado Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-19, 01:59)papy_mersmg Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there,

Thanks

Again me, give me the links so i can have my good old phone back, rom that you posted on needrom ruined my device. I couldn't use camera saying: can't connect to camera, i can't root it neither i can use cwm to restore my backup! Vampire
Can you compare Zopo 950H and Star N9589 screens?
(2013-05-27, 22:35)Lovetz Wrote: [ -> ]Can you compare Zopo 950H and Star N9589 screens?

This phone is N9389 not n9589...
Please,can you send me a original rom?
My mail: [email protected]
Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!! Smiling

[/quote]
I would need the rom of N9389 those downloaded from needrom not go well mine is a 5.5 "electra from the site that I bought was written Electra èperchè is blue and the white is called Callisto but it is not mine would be a nice thing to have his rom because my èpiù will not turn on and I need that thanks . [email protected]