www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Root Gionee Gpad G1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys, I need some help for rooting my Gionee gpad g1 .. Please do instruct me how to do it in details .. Because I need some Root access to Backup som apps and if i find any roms for gionee gpad g1 I need to flash it .. So please do help me in both .. Thank you in advance ... Blush
(2013-05-19, 18:38)Dheeru_ram Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. If it doesn't work, you will need to find a custom recovery or build your own with the Yulypis tutorial. Please let us know your results.
(2013-05-20, 15:53)Gizbeat Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. If it doesn't work, you will need to find a custom recovery or build your own with the Yulypis tutorial. Please let us know your results.

Thanks Gizbeat , It worked like a Charm ... Smiling. I successfully Rooted my phone and also got CWM recovery ... Again thanks for the help ... Big Grin

Any ROM's available For my mobile to Flash ?? If any1 knows Please inform me ... Thanks in advance ... Smiling Huh
Is it possible to root Gionee Gpad G2 using same method?
Dheeru can you pls share how you rooted ur phone
(2013-12-14, 17:21)ramprasadap Wrote: [ -> ]Dheeru can you pls share how you rooted ur phone

Hello Ram,

Please follow the Gizbeat 101 root sticky.