www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root from CWM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to do cwm as instructed by Sniper47 Ultimate no-root CWM backup. CWM is only in Chinese, and I do not know as I do now root through CWM. my phone Miju M680. advice?
If you made the cwm with MTK Droid Tool, it will be in English.

Likely you are seeing factory mode. Hold the volume button the other way to go into recovery.
(2014-07-23, 18:53)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]If you made the cwm with MTK Droid Tool, it will be in English.

Likely you are seeing factory mode. Hold the volume button the other way to go into recovery.

I made it exactly as directed. see attachment. Cwm and the Chinese.
Sorry, but you are not understanding what I'm saying.

You are likely booting into factory mode, not recovery.

Hold the volume button the other way to boot into recovery.
(2014-07-23, 21:12)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but you are not understanding what I'm saying.

You are likely booting into factory mode, not recovery.

Hold the volume button the other way to boot into recovery.

yes, I'm stupid Confused, it works. Thank you Happy. can you please advise more than I do now ROOT?
[attachment=1511]
(2014-07-23, 21:31)Andy72 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Now download this zip, copy the zip to SD and install from CWM
Did you flash the cwm yet? After creating cwm, you need to flash it with SP Flash Tool.
So finally I managedCan't believe, my phone is rooted, thank you for your patience and willingness, thank you very much.Rolleyes
Now when I connect my phone to MTKtools root sheel shows, but the shows are superuser binary outdatet when I'll update lists failed. If I want to run so xpossed lists no root, what's the problem?
I did update supersu and it's fine, thank you very much. Thumbs Up