www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: INEW BROM PROBLEM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH MY INEW V3:

IT DOES NOT POWER ON AND WHEN I TRY TO FLASH A ROM SHOW ME THIS

[Image: 8]

I WAS TRYING WITH
cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.8, cxq_v3_inew_v1.0.7 .... etc.....

I saw that I need a factory rom .....

CAN ANYONE HELP ME
Does hitting the download button give you the same error?

Look at the ROM thread in this V3 forum. There are quite a few links to various ROMs.

Den10 uploaded a copy of his stock ROM here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks athos, but it does not work for me....
(2014-07-28, 04:45)cadcae Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks athos, but it does not work for me....
Try with different flash tool and drivers versions.
Thanks nunytes ,

any recommendations , what drivers, I think maybe it is the problem
One day I bricked mine. I solved with auto installer drivers and the latest sp flash tool. I have tried with another ones and always gave some kind of errors (broom, I think). It was in win7.

Drivers I used: http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-MTK6589-MTK6577-MTK6575-COM-Auto-Driver-Pack

Flash tool: http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-Tool-MTK-SP-Flash-Tools-v3-1316-0-v3-1324-0-v3-1328-0 ---> the LAST link from OP. I remember I made a mistake and installed the first, thinking that was the latest version! Then never worked and I thought my phone was completely dead! After a better look I installed the latest version and was the save of my life, magically was flashing again!

So, good luck! ;)
i got the same exact problem , tried this solution on 2 different computers ( vista 32bit and 7 32bit ) but still the same . i keep getting a red bar and S_FT_DA_NO_RESPONSE ( 4001 ) error .
I have tried in win7 64bits, I don't know if it makes any difference. But my error I think it was related to NVRAM or something like that. I don't know what is your specific problem, maybe someone here can help you in your case. By the way, try to uninstall older drivers and install again another ones or what I told above.
@filipgrk Do you have USB Debugging Mode enabled on your phone?
Thanks to all, all the best for nunytes, but mine is not working, even I have bought new batteries but I think it is an overheating problem, so maybe it is broken.
Pages: 1 2