www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: ROOTING TOOLS INFO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ainol numy note 7 mtk6592 with os 4.4.2 rooting fail using VROOT
(2014-07-28, 16:41)aus9 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't use my foot and its normally in my mouth

Ummmm, so how do you drink your beer???? Through your nose????

I know rooting can do some strange things, but this one...... Crazy

(2014-10-12, 23:37)venman Wrote: [ -> ]ainol numy note 7 mtk6592 with os 4.4.2 rooting fail using VROOT

Try it more than one time, if it still fails, go for the CWM method in post #2, if that also fails, try installing chainfire's supersu directly from the playstore and immediately after vroot. It worked for me that way, mainly because vroot seems to fail a lot on kitkat caused by an incompatible su.
Please I need an app to root my doogee dg800. I don't want to flash ROM, only root access is what I want. Frama vroot iroot n romaster all failed. Please what do I do.
Hi,
I just got a Bulboo X4 with 4.4.2. I unpacked it and then rooted it with Kingo 1.5 and it worked immediately. However, there was something wrong with the root (Titanium was unable to copy but link2 was working fine); So I made a factory reboot to try improving it. And now I am unable to root again. I tried all the fast tools available several times each. It never worked.
Would you have an idea about what I should do now?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2