www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inverted touch screen problem - Note 3 (clone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have inverted touch screen problem after flashing Roms with SP Flash Tool. I have tried to flash my back up rom but still my touch screen is inverted. Help me please.

This is my device:

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (clone)

Hardware: MT6572 (qualcomm is fake)
Model number: SM-1327 (SM N9006)
Android version: 4.3
Baseband version: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V1.P4,2013/09/27 05:05
Kernel Version: 3.4.5 1327 V37 Thu Dec 5 19:22:12 KST 2013
Build number: JDQ39.1327XXUAMF5 (ALPS.JB3.MP.V1)
Custom build version: 1386242578
software version: JDQ39.SM-1327CUAMDG
Hardware version: Qualcomm MSM
8974(flattened device tree)

Any possible solutions to fix this?
Thank You.
Search through the forums here. I know this isn't the first time someone has reported this problem. If you can't find a solution, I'd try calibrating the touch screen via MTK Engineer mode to see if that does the trick. Good luck and be sure to report back on what works and what doesn't so that others can learn too!
(2014-08-01, 13:08)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Search through the forums here. I know this isn't the first time someone has reported this problem. If you can't find a solution, I'd try calibrating the touch screen via MTK Engineer mode to see if that does the trick. Good luck and be sure to report back on what works and what doesn't so that others can learn too!

Thank you for the reply! I am searching through forums for days but still can't find the right solution. Some say that flashing just the backup boot.img with sp flash tool will do, but it didn't work. I've also tried flashing different boot.img from different roms, but still no luck. I have also tried TScalibration.apk but nothing happened. Some also say that it has something to do with the touch screen driver, but I am no expert, I am just reading tutorials and learn from them.

I hope you can help me. I will still keep on searching for possible solution to fix this. Thank you Sir.
I have also this problem did you find any solition ?
my home button and back button and menu button also not working
phone is cubot one mt6589 1.2ghz