www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why do not in the new phones thl w8 as user mode enter recovery?Sad

The older ones worked.Rolleyes

Help!

Many thanks
(2013-05-21, 22:45)oldrusty Wrote: [ -> ]Why do not in the new phones thl w8 as user mode enter recovery?Sad

The older ones worked.Rolleyes

Help!

Many thanks
You mean you can't enter recovery?
yes I can't enter recovery
You can not access the power button and the volume up key to understand?

Several people have neither

something changed in the new versions (thl W8)?
(2013-05-26, 00:20)oldrusty Wrote: [ -> ]You can not access the power button and the volume up key to understand?

Several people have neither

Was it always this way? Did you change something on your phone? I mean... Are you using stock firmware or did you flash new firmware?
when I get the new phone and can not be used to extract the keys Many complained

mine works but the buttons for those who have recently been there, this error
(2013-05-26, 00:26)oldrusty Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Hope I'm understanding you correctly.
Recovery does not boot.

I root the phone (root check, checked it out) but I could not to boot into recovery.
I cant enter recovery mode from the vol+ power combination on my W8+. I've done it by installing the adb tool onto my laptop and sending the "adb reboot recovery" command from the command prompt.
(2013-05-27, 11:29)iangreen Wrote: [ -> ]I cant enter recovery mode from the vol+ power combination on my W8+. I've done it by installing the adb tool onto my laptop and sending the "adb reboot recovery" command from the command prompt.

hello

i've got the same problem
power button and the volume up key doesn't work
but then i press power button and the volume down key i enter in factory mode in chineese !!!
Pages: 1 2