www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to get Samsung boot animation on Clone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Everyone,

Im sorry to pick up this old thread but I really need some guidance/assistance.

I recently bought a clone of a Samsung S8+. When I bought it ,it had the animation or start up of a Samsung S8+.

After a while I did a factory reset and it no longer says Samsung when starting up. It just has an Android animation with green grass and then goes to another android animation with a blue circle. Also, the recovery mode is in Chinese and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I feel so disheartened with the phone.

The phones model is SM-G950. Google has sent me various emails acknowledging the device as a Samsung Galaxy S8.

I would like to know how I can get it to show the "SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+" upon start up again...

Please help. ANY assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tevshay
(2017-12-07, 14:17)TevshayZN Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone,

Im sorry to pick up this old thread but I really need some guidance/assistance.

I recently bought a clone of a Samsung S8+. When I bought it ,it had the animation or start up of a Samsung S8+.

After a while I did a factory reset and it no longer says Samsung when starting up. It just has an Android animation with green grass and then goes to another android animation with a blue circle. Also, the recovery mode is in Chinese and I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I feel so disheartened with the phone.

The phones model is SM-G950. Google has sent me various emails acknowledging the device as a Samsung Galaxy S8.

I would like to know how I can get it to show the "SAMSUNG GALAXY S8+" upon start up again...

Please help. ANY assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tevshay
Is the device rooted? Try running root checker from Play Store.
Pages: 1 2 3