www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: root mpie mini 809t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried everything but nothing hapened....if someone knows please answer to me
Which methods have you tried?
i tried every method is mentioned in this forum
This thread seems to document it:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Τhis is mp809 t. Not mp809t MINI..
(2014-08-05, 00:33)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Which methods have you tried?

yep same here tried just about everything same result no root mpie mini 809t 4.4.2 any help gratly appreciated.
This is from one of my posts concerning the mp809t at needrom, I don't know what problem you had when using vroot, but maybe this could help:

For those interested in rooting this version (kitkat 4.4.2) for the 6592/2G/16G phone, I did it using the next steps:

1. Apply the vroot method from your pc [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]. It will not fully work as the installed supersu will not work. Installing a supersu afterwards from playstore won't work either, however your phone is "patched" to root.

2. Get the 4.3.0 rom from the great needrom here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

3. Do not install the complete rom, ONLY the recovery.img and nothing else using the normal steps with flashtool.

4. Get the supersu toolkit from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

5. Rename the file to update.zip and put it on your sd-card (the external).

6. With the card in the phone restart into recovery (vol + and power hold). This will get you into cwm recovery.

7. Go to the install zip from sdcard, and apply udate from sdcard, execute it and reboot your phone normally

8. It will update your apps and after that your phone will be rooted. Check it with Rootchecker [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] When you start this app supersu should popup to ask for root permission.

9. Install busybox from playstore: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

10. You're done, now you can enjoy your rooted kitkat.

NOTE:
In your case step 2 is not to be applied as that rom is for the 809t not the mini, you'll need to find an apropiate recovery for your phone. If you can't find it you can make it yourself by using droidtools and flashtools. The way to do that (in a nutshell) is make/get a scatter file, do a readback with flashtools of a large part of your rom, then you use that file in droidtools to create the cwm modified recovery which you can flash back with flashtools.

Hope this may be of use.
(2014-08-05, 05:17)mvoli Wrote: [ -> ]i tried every method is mentioned in this forum

You have tried all 8 quick roots?

Have gone through all issues with SP Flash Tools?

Have tried read back your ROM with SP Flash Tool and created CWM with MTK Droid Tool, then rooting via recovery?

There has yet to been an MTK phone that can't be rooted by one of the above methods, so it's likely user error, or one of the issues mentioned in SP Flash Tool problem thread.

It's impossible to help you further unless you tell at what point you're stuck.
Vroot 1.74 worked successfully after many attempts previous versions did not , checked root and overclocked so thanks for that.
(2014-09-05, 08:52)Premjack Wrote: [ -> ]Vroot 1.74 worked successfully after many attempts previous versions did not , checked root and overclocked so thanks for that.

Hello.

After the 809t, I've changed to the mini 809t.
I used the same vroot (1.6.?) that I used to root the 809t (android 4.3.0), and indeed, It doesn't work.
I changed to vroot 1.7.3, and after many attempts, vroot indicate that my phone has been succesfully rooted (does vroot 1.7.4 requiered ?)

The problem is that I still cannot have access to root (check by MtkDroidTools or MobileUncle), as mirandam says ("It will not fully work as the installed supersu will not work.").

I'm stuck at this point, as I cannot continue mirandam process, since I do not have a "modified" recovery ( = CWM recovery ?).

Since this incomplete root by vroot, my battery is draining, and my phone is empty avec 24h even when it's off :-(

Vroot should be able to unroot the phone, but it doens't work, and propose me to do it manually (the link lead me to an chinese website :-()

Any idea ?
Pages: 1 2