www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: LENOVO MT6592 bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!
I am having problem with my [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] .

I accidentally deleted some system files with root uninstaller, then it turned off, and got a boot loop. I gone to factory reset and did it.

I tried so far a lot of custom ROMs but I don't have the stock one, which was a MIUI kind of something... I've got CWM recovery menu installed all I can do now is to put on my sd card zips and install them...

All the ROMs after installing goes to a boot loop and don't even want to turn off.

MTKdroidtools specs:

Hardware : MT6572 (MT6592 is Fake!)
Model : LENOVO
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.6
Build date UTC : 20140408-043245
Android v : 4.4.2
Baseband v: -----
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (lxy@tastech-desktop) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri May 23 16:51:29 CST 2014
Uboot build v : -----
LCD Driver IC : 1-sh1282_dsi

Can you send me a stock ROM or something useful?
Please help me!

Thank you, Martin
I think i need a zip file for the stock ROM or something like that, because i cannot even do SP FLASH tool by now...
Hi

Quote:I think i need a zip file for the stock ROM

No you don't ....your first post shows you have a fake so a stock ROM of the real phone won't work.

What you need is to immediately raise a dispute with that blinking company and demand your money back.....a fake is a fake.
Okay I opened a dispute and am waiting for my money...

Thank you!
You might have to wait along time, they are git's for it.
(2014-08-08, 02:11)scrivz69 Wrote: [ -> ]You might have to wait along time, they are git's for it.

At least five days as it seems...
I will watch this thread and keep my fingers crossed for you.
What about my problem?
any solution? Sad
Okay, he will send me money to the postage and return it back.
If seller has not insisted on special conditions, install a custom recovery and wipe data and cache . Then go into factory mode and do a full factory reset.
#################
So seller refuses to offer refund for selling fake and then gets his device back?
A cheat is a cheat no matter how fancy his pants......grrrr.