www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Higher quality?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After trying to communicate with "Larry" on the online chat at your website, I gave up after some time because he simply didn't answer me in the end. I was asking about the Pipo W1, that I am interesting in buying.
I have searched a lot of webshops regarding the prices offcourse, and found that your Price on the Pipo W1 is high...

on your Pipo W1 as high as $951.04, and with a 56% discount I can now get it for $422.04...

You claim in the online chat, that there is a quality difference between your Pipo W1 and the other webshops Pipo W1. Would you be so kind to tell me or show me the difference...?

Thank you GearBest
Kind Regards
Hello, we are so sorry, it must be a mistake... we need to check the correct price with the supplier, and we will reply to you immediately once the price is confirmed. Smiling
Hi, we have corrected the price of Pipo W1 on our site, http://www.gearbest.com/m-goods-id-27420.htm. We are very sorry for this, and we have created a coupon for the tablet: GBPIPO, only $334 you can get it!