www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: S5 Clone MTK6592 phone Unbricked (HELP PLEASE!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Guys,

My s5 clone phone is bricked. If plugged to the PC then flashing the "ALCATEL RNDIS Interface" in the "network devices" section.

Displayed for about 5 seconds, then 5 seconds yellow exclamation. It alternates between each other.

I tried to put all ADB drivers (MTK, Google, etc), and then uninstalled, but no more notice of the SP tools, I connected it to the phone. Backup on the phone.

If the USB plug into the phone and press the power button, right next to the speaker (front) with a dimmed red LED lights!

Please someone help! Sorry my poor english!

Best regards,
VMM
How did you brick it?
You mentioned the LED indicator lights up when you connect the phone through USB. I think this means your power management is still responsive. What happened to the phone to assume bricking?

For the driver problems, try re-installing drivers.

First, uninstall your current drivers. Then uninstall all instances of your phone using USBdeview [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Be thorough in uninstalling here. Check the properties of all registered devices to see if it is related to your phone. If it is, uninstall it. Reboot your computer.

Reinstall drivers, but try them one at a time until you find one that works for you.

Do you have the complete set of drivers from here? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-08-10, 15:18)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]How did you brick it?
You mentioned the LED indicator lights up when you connect the phone through USB. I think this means your power ....

Thank you for reply! On the phone I wanted to upgrade the firmware, but the SP tools crashed after clicking the DOWNLOAD button. Before the phone perfectly seen the machine.

I made a picture from the LED.

So far, the Deview using the uninstall MTK different drivers.
WORKING!!!!! Thank you!

I started to ask some of the drivers, and once only recognized one MTK preloader driver. I put an updated ROM, and there you go! Thanks for your help.

One problem with the old and the new al-ROM as well. Flashes on the screen, lock screen suddenly turns on the notification bar transparency will flash.